Launch of The National Association of Property Buyers
SecureASale is delighted to announce the launch of the National Association of Property Buyers (NAPB)
The association has been set up by reputable property buying companies across the country and has been devised in association with The Property Ombudsman and on the guidance of the OFT. All our members are registered with the Property Ombudsman to guarantee peace of mind to consumers that they are dealing with a reputable organisation.
Our director, Tim Jackson was instrumental in drafting the code of conduct and has based it upon SecureASale’s very own Customer Charter which the company has been running since it was founded in 2008. Selling a property can be a stressful experience but choosing the right provider can make the process simple and hassle free. Call our directors today on 020 7117 6001 to discuss your property in confidence.
What to expect when selling your home to a member of the National Association of Property Buyers:
- Choosing a member of the NAPB will allow you to sell your home quickly to a reputable provider. Members of the NAPB promise to treat customers fairly and act ethically.
- Your details will always remain confidential and we will not disclose them to third parties without your permission.
- You will always receive any offers in writing.
- There are no estate agency fees to pay when you sell your home to a member of the NAPB and many of our providers will offer to cover your legal conveyancing costs too.
- Members of the NAPB will always purchase your property directly and not pass the sale on to a third party without your express permission.
- Terms of the purchase will always be made clear upfront and in writing. Our members will never put pressure on you to accept any offer they make on your property.
- All our members offer an in-house complaint handling service. All our members are registered with The Property Ombudsman to give you full peace of mind in the unlikely event of a dispute.
- A fast house sale is not for everyone and you may receive a higher offer on the open market.